Monday, June 11, 2012

Essence Colour and Shine Eyeshadow; Review and Swatches!

Hey everyone!

I'm back with a review of a super inexpensive eyeshadow from Essence, I got it for about a dollar at Ulta.  The shade I grabbed was shade 03, a super sparkly lavender.






I'd never used an eyeshadow with a marble-y look before, and I thought this was really pretty.





It's actually really well pigmented, which surprised me a lot considering how cheap it was!


I think this color is reallyyyy pretty.  You may not like it if you aren't a fan of super sparkly or shimmery shadows, but I love experimenting with things like this.  It had good lasting power too, and I would definitely recommend it!  I definitely want to try the other shades of this eyeshadow.



So what do you think?  Have you already/will you be trying this pretty shadow?


Until next time!

xoxo Monica <3

2 comments:

  1. their brand continues to impress me, i actually like the lip, eyes, and nail products by them! so inexpensive yet good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I've heard some of their mascaras are quite good, just haven't gotten around to picking any up :(

      Delete