Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Urban Decay Eyeliners; Review and Swatches!

Hey gals!

So I know Urban Decay eyeliners are old news.  I'm sure we've all tried (or atleast lusted over?) these puppies.  I have 4 colors; Woodstock, Radium, Ransom, and Junkie.


I had heard these eyeliners were like, FANTASTIC.  And they're 24/7 liners, which means they last all day, right?  Here are the swatches:
The colors were a little brighter in real life, but not much.  I thought the colors were pretty and nicely pigmented. 

I put the blue on my eyes just to show you what they look like:




I felt like it was really difficult to apply theses without getting a really thick line.  Although that's okay for the bright colors, if I were using black or brown I would NOT like the thick line.

I also found that they faded by the end of the day just like any other eyeliner.  Not 24 hour at all!  And for $18 a pop??  I dunno...  maybe just not all they're cracked up to be?

What do you think?  Do you LOVE these eyeliners?  Maybe I'm the crazy one here...

Thanks for reading!
xoxo Monica <3

No comments:

Post a Comment