Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush; Review and Swatches!

Hey makeup lovers!

Today I'm reviewing a blush from Wet n Wild that I picked up at CVS for about $3.00.  It's called Color Icon, and I got it in a nice peachy shimmer pink called Pearlescent Pink.

The packaging is a little cheap, but really-- what more can you expect for 3 bucks??

It comes with a little brush inside the casing.
Honestly the brush is crappy.  The bristles are really rough and it's awkwardly shaped.  However, I just used the brush I use for my powder and bronzer and it worked perfectly fine.  The brush definitely didn't help my opinion of this product, but since I have other brushes it really wasn't an issue.

The blush actually comes out quite pigmented, to my surprise.  I also thought it was really true to color.





I thought it looked nice on too:
In my opinion, it performs just as well as my $10 blush.  It lasted all day too!  Wet n Wild continues to impress me with their low cost products!  I would definitely recommend this blush to anyone who wants a cheap alternative to other brands of blush :)





Thanks for reading!
xoxo Monica <3

No comments:

Post a Comment