Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wet n Wild Saved By The Blue Nail Polish; Review and Swatches!

Hey guys!

I picked up a bottle of Wet n Wild's FastDry nail polish (from CVS) the other day in a color that looked like a dark but bright royal blue.  I had low expectations for this nail polish since it was only $2.00, but let's see how it worked out...

First of all, this color.  WOW!  It was hard to capture this color in a picture, but it's like an electric bright royal blue.  I loved it, and got so many compliments on it!

The polish stayed for about 3 days without chipping, and I thought that was pretty good for a $2.00 polish.  It took 2 coats to get perfect coverage, although I probably would've been okay with 1 :P

I really really like this polish, and I would try other ones from this line.  Not sure if the other colors would be quite as WOW as this one, but it's quality polish either way!

So what do you think?  Would you try these polishes, and do you like this color?

Thanks for reading!
xoxo Monica <3

No comments:

Post a Comment